1. KMM Staff members enjoyed challenging messages, fellowship with each other and good meals at the November Fall Conference.
2. For recruitment opportunities at Campbellsville University and Eastern Kentucky University and interest from the students.
3. For the opportunity to share tracts and information about YHBC at the Lee County Woolly Worm Festival.
1. For concerns about the lease between the Recreational Center and our County.
2. For the Christmas outreaches of our KMM churches.
3. For the teens that attend the New Year’s Eve Lock In at the Rec Center.
4. For KMM Board member, John Cooper, who has serious health concerns.
5. For God’s provision for the YHBC shower house project.
6. Continue to pray concerning our need of additional full time staff members.